Monday, October 31, 2011

New thread : TV tips

As much as writing about interesting programmes afterwards, for anyone interested in the topics  I am, then it might be just as useful to have some tips about upcoming programmes of interest. So every Monday I’m going to try and post a list of what I think are the best TV tips for the next week.

These will be the things I’ll be putting into my DVR for the week, but whether I’ll ever get around to watching them is another thing. That said, my digital database is already crammed full of unwatched programmes, so I currently am trying to limit myself (and my recommendations) to things I really think I should, if not will, watch.

Note, all times are UK broadcast times. Much of this stuff is available after broadcast on the internet (own moral/legal guidelines apply! Though since I’ll generally recommend free-to-air documentary stuff then it’s hardly a big issue).

and of course, since I haven't yet actually watched any of this stuff - it's only a best guess! :-)

The TV tips sub blog is HERE  (first tips already posted for 31-Oct to 6-Nov)

No comments:

Post a Comment